Panakeia (UK) Terms and Conditions
This page sets Panakeia (UK) Terms and Conditions. If you need clarification about our Terms and Conditions, please get in touch with us at Panakeia (UK) Cosmetic Medical Clinic and we will be happy to help.
1. Appointments and cancellations – Panakeia (UK) Terms and Conditions
• Panakeia (UK) Cosmetic Medical Clinic does not guarantee continued treatment with a named doctor, nurse or therapist but will do its best to provide continuity of treatment with your requested clinician.
• If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 01234 910707. Please let us know that you wish to cancel 48hrs before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange before this will incur a £25 cancellation fee.
• Please arrive at least 15-20 minutes before your appointment in order to complete any necessary paperwork. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment.
• If we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will do our best to contact you in advance. If your named practitioner is no longer available we will inform you and offer you an alternative practitioner or the nearest available date in the named practitioner’s diary.
• If any preparation is required in advance of your treatment, we will notify you in advance and expect you to follow guidelines. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
• Children under the age of 16 that are being consulted or treated, must be accompanied by an appropriate responsible adult.
• All children under the age of 16 must not be left alone at the clinic at any time. Failure to bring an appropriate attendant to chaperone the children may result in the loss of your appointment including deposit paid.
2. Credit card details, deposits and payments – Panakeia (UK) Terms and Conditions
• To secure an appointment with Panakeia (UK), a redeemable deposit is required.
• A deposit of £50 will be charged at the time of booking to secure an appointment with a doctor.
• A deposit of £25 will be charged at the time of booking, in order to secure an appointment with a nurse or therapist.
• If drugs, medication or products need to be ordered in for your appointment, charges may be requested upfront.
• Acceptable methods of payments are cash, debit card or credit card. Cheques are not accepted.
3. Courses of treatments – Panakeia (UK) Terms and Conditions
• All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full prior to the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 15 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after this period will be forfeited.
4. Your right to complain – Panakeia (UK) Terms and Conditions
• At Panakeia (UK), we aim to provide a quality service.
• If you have any complaint with regard to treatments or staff, you can make a make a complaint, either verbally or in writing.
• In the first instance, please contact the Company Directors.
• We shall acknowledge your complaint within two working days and a full explanation will be conveyed to you within 4 weeks.